Restore the passion, romance & friendship in your marriage with:
By Phoebe Hutchison (Author & Marriage Counsellor)
12 Step Marriage Survival Guide.
Dip. Prof. Couns. Maj. (Relationships & Conflict ResolutionChildhood Development & Effective Parenting and Grief & Loss)
Honeymooners Forever Book: $20
My NEW book:
Are You Listening? Life Is Talking to You is available Now - Please order here Only $25
Phoebe is AVAILABLE for Relationship Counselling
Bairnsdale Natural Health Centre, Victoria.
Bookings: 03 5153 1679
12 Easy steps to save your marriage:
In this marriage self help book, I discuss problems that most couples experience in their marriage. All relationships have issues, from time to time, and sometimes we just need a little help. I am a huge believer in a good, solid strategy. Is your marriage a constant challenge? Have you separated? Have hope; I have seen relationships transformed in weeks using this strategy! We all benefit by working at our marriages... but many couples don't know what to do. To overcome your relationship hurdles, you can now use this proven and simple strategy.
Everyone wants to give you FREE MARRIAGE ADVICE. Marriage advice can be great or it can be harmful. This marriage guide will give you a great starting point...
Who wants to be in an unhappy marriage? You married each other so you could enjoy many years of happy times. If you are struggling, get help now! My book will show you how to fall in love with your partner again, and stay that way. This marriage book is also a great tool for pre marriage!
Honeymooners Forever Twelve Step Marriage Survival Guide contains answers to all these questions:
- What is the fastest way to transform my marriage?
- What are the secrets of happily married couples?
- How can we regain the excitement we had in the beginning?
- I have fallen out of love with my partner. What should I do?
- How can I be first on my partners list of priorities?
- How do I improve communication in my marriage?
- Our relationship is full of fightiong. How do I deal with this?
- How do I get my partner to listen to me?
- I am married and lonely. Can you help our relationship?
- Can bad habits be changed by seeing a counsellor?
- My partner's drinking habits cause a lot of conflict.
- What marriage advice do you have for his midlife crisis?
- I'm a prisoner in my marriage. How do I stop being controlled?
- Do you have a magic wand for all my partners flaws?
- How do I stop the children from ending the romance?
- Is my marriage worth saving?
- I am lost...How do I re-claim my independence?
- I married a workaholic. What do I do?
- I have a dragon for a mother-in-law? How do I deal with her?
- I married a violent / emotionally abusive man. Should I leave?
- I am in an unhappy marriage. When is it time to begin a separation?
- How can I improve the sex in my marriage?
- Suggestions to spice up my sex life?
- Why is the female orgasm so complex?
- Is there a cure for low libido in women or men?
- How do I stop my husband nagging me for sex?
- How to I encourage my partner to be more adventurous?
- Why has my wife lost her sex drive? (8 possible solutions).
- Not in the mood? How to change a sexless Marriage?
- Our sex life is boring. What are we missing?.
- Marital Affairs: Can my marriage survive an affair? How?
- Is my wife / husband having an affair? What are the signs?
- Why do affairs happen and how do I avoid having one?
- The difference between an emotional and physical affair.
- What relationship issues cause some married men to visit sex workers? (Complete interview with a sex worker).
- In my book, ALL the secrets to the above are revealed. Save your marriage today, and transform it, with 12 easy steps!
Almost every marriage has the potential for magic!
Buy This Book Now -
and get the most out of your awesome union
with just a few simple steps (and some hard work).
Be happily married again.
Bring back the sparkle!