Restore the passion, and re-connect again, with:
By Phoebe Hutchison (Author / Counsellor / Public Speaker)
12 Step Marriage Survival Guide.
Dip. Prof. Couns. Maj. (Relationships & Conflict ResolutionChildhood Development & Effective Parenting and Grief & Loss)
Honeymooners Forever Book: $20
My NEW book:
Are You Listening? Life Is Talking to You is available Now - Please order here Only $25
Phoebe is AVAILABLE for Relationship & Crisis Counselling
Bairnsdale Natural Health Centre, Victoria.
Bookings: 03 5153 1679 or 0403 045 030
12 Easy steps to save your marriage:
In this marriage self help book, I discuss loads of problems that most couples experience in their marriage. All relationships have issues, from time to time, and sometimes we just need a little help. I am a believer in a good, simple, strategies. Is your marriage a constant challenge? Have you separated? Do not fear! I have seen relationships transformed in weeks using this strategy! We all need to work at marriage... but many simply don't know what to do (I had no idea, and almost lost my marriage, twenty years ago). I've done the hard work, the research...So overcome your relationship hurdles, starting today, by using this proven and simple strategy.
Marriage advice can be great, or it can be harmful. This marriage guide will give you a great starting point...
Who wants to be in an unhappy marriage? You married each other so you could enjoy many happy years. If you are struggling, get help right now! My book will show you how to fall in love with your partner again, and stay that way. I promise (or you can have your money back).
This marriage book is also a great tool for pre marriage!
Honeymooners Forever Twelve Step Marriage Survival Guide contains answers to all these questions:
- What is the fastest way to transform my marriage?
- What are the secrets of happily married couples?
- How can we regain the excitement we had in the beginning?
- I have fallen out of love with my partner. What should I do?
- How can I be top of my partners list of priorities?
- How do I improve the communication in my marriage?
- Our relationship is full of fighting. How do I deal with this?
- How do I get my partner to listen to me?
- I am married and lonely. Can you help our relationship?
- Can bad habits be changed by seeing a counsellor?
- My partner's drinking habits cause a lot of conflict. Help.
- What marriage advice do you have for his midlife crisis?
- I'm a prisoner in my marriage. I feel so controlled.
- Do you have a magic wand for all my partners flaws?
- How do I stop the children from ending the romance?
- Is my marriage worth saving?
- I am lost...How do I re-claim my independence?
- I married a workaholic. What do I do?
- I have a nightmare mother-in-law? How do I deal with her?
- Should I leave my violent, emotionally abusive, partner?
- I'm in an unhappy marriage. Should I leave?
- How can I improve my sex life?
- Do you have any suggestions to spice up my sex life?
- Why is the female orgasm so hard to achieve?
- Is there a cure for low sex drive in women or men?
- How do I stop my husband nagging me for sex?
- How do I encourage my partner to be more sexual?
- Why has my wife lost her sex drive? (8 possible solutions).
- Not in the mood? How can I change a sexless marriage?
- Our sex life is boring. What are we missing?
- Marital Affairs: Can my marriage survive this affair? How?
- Is my wife having an affair? What are the signs of an affair?
- Why do affairs happen? Is my husband having an affair?
- What is an emotional affair?
- Am I having an emotional affair?
- What relationship issues cause some married men to visit sex workers? (Complete interview with a real sex worker).
- In my book, ALL the ANSWERS to the above are revealed. Save your marriage today, and transform it, with 12 easy steps!
Your marriage has got the potential to be incredible again...But you do need a simple strategy. Honeymooners Forever IS that simple strategy!
Buy This Book Now -
and get the most out of your awesome union
with just a few simple steps (and some hard work).
Be happily married again.
Bring back the sparkle!